Volunteers are critical to the success of BMHA programs and events. If you are interested in being considered for the BMHA Volunteer Program we encourage you to Apply Today!
Because of our work in the community, BMHA consistently attracts a valuable group of volunteers who partner with us to share their skills and abilities in assistance to others. Our volunteers represent varied experiences, professions and backgrounds. More importantly, our volunteers identify with our passionate in advocating for culturally competent mental health services and trauma-informed healing. Engage in a productive, collaborative and fun-loving environment as a volunteer!
- Assist with venue set-up and clean-up
- Work the registration table and distribute material
- Take pictures and post on social media during events
- Serve as an BMHA social media influencer
- Call businesses to solicit free prizes for BMHA event participants
- Proofread BMHA print and digital materials, and publications
- Solicit sponsors for the Call To Healing Summit
- Host a party to recruit new members
- Solicit businesses to offer in-kind services
How to Apply?
It’s easy! First, fill out our online application.
NOTE: Applicants are screened based on functionality and availability to serve. Acceptance is subject to approval and is not guaranteed.